Solution to put credits on sftdongle

TiuLuci

May 19, 2020
Mossoró-RN (brasil)
Currently, sft dongle credits are only available in Indonesia. I found a solution for you, regardless of where you live. we will have to download TransferWise or access the website, as you prefer. first create your account and follow the steps below.

First: Click submit. || Second: Choose the currency you want to convert to idr (must be to idr) || Third: Click on add a new beneficiary. || Fourth: Choose someone else.
16547 16548
Fifth: Enter the website https://sft-unlock.com/ enter your sftdongle details, choose the amount and bank, and click on The Order. || Sixth: It will show you a name and a bank account, I believe it will not be the same as mine.

Seventh: Enter the name of the beneficiary, the name of the bank, and your bank account and click on continue, check if everything is right and confirm. || Eighth: Select your option and confirm.

Nonno: Sometimes there is only a bank transfer, even if it appears by bank slip, I recommend it by bank transfer.
Ten: The reason you can put in "Others".
Last: Make a note of the bank account details that you are going to transfer the money and the amount of, use your bank's application to make the transfer. now just wait

NOTE: Sorry for the excessive printing and it is in Portuguese, I hope I can help someone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    137.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    100.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20200628-204129.png
    Screenshot_20200628-204129.png
    220.1 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Tecno Moda

Tecno Moda

Sep 7, 2020
uruguay
Hola amigo. Cuanto fue la comision que te cobró tu banco por la transferencia? Por casualidad tiene algun otro contacto de Juwita Octada,algo asi como su Whats app? Soy de Uruguay. Gracias

TiuLuci

May 19, 2020
Mossoró-RN (brasil)
Hola amigo. Cuanto fue la comision que te cobró tu banco por la transferencia? Por casualidad tiene algun otro contacto de Juwita Octada,algo asi como su Whats app? Soy de Uruguay. Gracias
I'm sorry, I don't remember the commission rate and I don't have any contact from him. I talk to Arye Putra on facebook in case there is a problem regarding credits. One more thing, I do not recommend buying credits for unlocking xiaomi via server, it is specific to the region of indonesia, does not accept request to unlock other regions.

• Love
Reactions: washington sanchez