Chimera Tool

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
View attachment 69189
ayuda tambien esta bloqueada gracias de antemano
Dear User,

We have discovered an account that your computer was also using in the past to be rented out.
Renting is a violation of the end user licence agreement, and for this reason the account and all associated computers were locked.
As your current account seems to be legitimate and not used for renting, we have unlocked the computer for you.
Thank you for not participating in renting anymore.

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
User: nuthan

please my id unlock chimera team please
Dear User,

Account nuthan is an empty account, with no licences or any actions performed ever, so you can be sure that your computers are not locked for the actions on this account.
I have fund a lot of different accounts that were used on this computer, and all of them are either empty, rented, or stolen even.
If you want to work using these computers, please consider acting in accordance with the end user licence agreement, and purchase a licence that is NOT shared, and belongs to the owner of these computers.

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
Hi Support,

User : ameer8071
locked. pls unlock it
Dear User!

Your account is blocked by the Chimera Tool Team. The reason behind this action is that you broke our policy about the License usage. Our policy - which you accepted at the registration & in the Chimera Tool Software - says that you are not able to share the tool with any third party software / tool. We discovered that despite our Policy, you still kept using the tool remotely / together with USB sharing softwares, which is strictly prohibited and against our rules.
As this is the first time that we detected this issue with your account, we will unblock it. Take this as a Warning from our system. Please do not use any third party software / driver / tool to share or remotely use the program. DO NOT TRY TO SHARE THE TOOL.
We are going to unblock you for the first and last time. Please do not try to share or remotely use the program again, make sure to always close all sharing apps first before starting up ChimeraTool in the future. We will not be able to unblock you like this if this happens once more. Please read the message and the Policy carefully so that you do not repeat the same mistake you made.

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam

Reactions: digitalworldb2

digitalworldb2

Jan 11, 2023
India
Dear User!

Your account is blocked by the Chimera Tool Team. The reason behind this action is that you broke our policy about the License usage. Our policy - which you accepted at the registration & in the Chimera Tool Software - says that you are not able to share the tool with any third party software / tool. We discovered that despite our Policy, you still kept using the tool remotely / together with USB sharing softwares, which is strictly prohibited and against our rules.
As this is the first time that we detected this issue with your account, we will unblock it. Take this as a Warning from our system. Please do not use any third party software / driver / tool to share or remotely use the program. DO NOT TRY TO SHARE THE TOOL.
We are going to unblock you for the first and last time. Please do not try to share or remotely use the program again, make sure to always close all sharing apps first before starting up ChimeraTool in the future. We will not be able to unblock you like this if this happens once more. Please read the message and the Policy carefully so that you do not repeat the same mistake you made.

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam
Thanks team.
But i did not shared the tool to some one.
i tried connecting remote device with chimera from licensed pc.

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
Thanks team.
But i did not shared the tool to some one.
i tried connecting remote device with chimera from licensed pc.
Dear User,

Let me highlight some important parts from the end user licence agreement, so you are fully aware what to avoid in order to keep your account safe from being banned:

You shall not, directly or indirectly, or allow any other third party to:
  • sell, resell, lease, sublicense, distribute, assign or transfer the Software or any copy thereof, without the explicit written consent of Company;
  • use the Software with USB sharing devices;
  • copy or observe the communication between the Software and the phone;
  • run the Software in virtual environment;
  • use the Software with a remote desktop or any product with similar functionality;
Violation or attempted violation of these rules will result in an immediate ban.

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam

Reactions: digitalworldb2