New AUTH, CUSTOM LOADER MTK, CUSTOM PRELOADER

Franky38

Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
invalid DA lib error
it is not the correct one doesn't work

To avoid complicating your life, use professional software, such as unlock tool, hydra tool, with MTK and USB drivers properly installed.

Attachments

• disable auth.PNG
    disable auth.PNG
    82.3 KB · Views: 6

maxi83i

Apr 13, 2024
Mexico

To avoid complicating your life, use professional software, such as unlock tool, hydra tool, with MTK and USB drivers properly installed.

disable auth tried but doesn't work it only writes jumping to brom and then reboots the device into the system nothing

Franky38

Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Could you please re-upload to androidfilehost.com or mediafire.com or any site possible?
androidhost.ru links not working..
Hello, apparently you are having problems with your server, moving all the files to a server like mediafire, mega, google drive that are more stable costs money and everything I upload is free, I do not earn money with this and they do not pay me anything, so I am very sorry all users will have to wait for the server to be available, I am very sorry.

Reactions: MarkJ

MarkJ

Jul 3, 2024
NY
Hello, apparently you are having problems with your server, moving all the files to a server like mediafire, mega, google drive that are more stable costs money and everything I upload is free, I do not earn money with this and they do not pay me anything, so I am very sorry all users will have to wait for the server to be available, I am very sorry.
I thought the site (androidhost.ru) was death. If it's just temporary down, then waiting for it to go back online is totally fine.
Thank you very much for all the hard work collecting and uploading those files!

Franky38

Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Uploaded to another server, maybe we're lucky and it doesn't fail so much, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, greetings.

DA FILES MTK July 2024

Attachments

• Password DA FILES MTK.txt
    12 bytes · Views: 8
Reactions: MarkJ