News Unlocktool License Data [Username] Incorrect Or Other Login Issue Post Here

Emma1914

Oct 12, 2023
Gambia
Hello All Unlock Tool New Users

If You Face License Data [Username] Incorrect Issue

Or Other Login Issue After Activate Your Account First Time

Requirement :.

1. Post Username & Email
  2. Post Login Error Screenshot

HTTP: 1.1 forbidden 403

Users Who Face This Issue Post Your Country AND Your IP

Note : IF You Face Account Not Activate Issue Than Contact Your Reseller

WBR,
..:: SONY ::...
Good evening, pleased I need a reseller to activate my unlock tools

iCloudX

Oct 13, 2023
Coron,Palawan, Philippines
Send teamviewer id password to my email
thank you Sir, username/password fixed, my problem now, it says not activated,
i already purchased/avail dated Oct.13, i attached the proof from where i purchased,
i message my reseller and he said they activated already, he said i need to ask for your help beacuse there is nothing they can do to fix the issue.....thank you

history of the problem

i purchased/ avail UT on website lakgsm.com.....i use my username in lakgsm which is " iCloud" my email [email protected]
i did not know that i should have used my username in UNLOCKTOOL when i purchased, my username in UT is "iCloudX

iCloudX

Oct 13, 2023
Coron,Palawan, Philippines
Send teamviewer id password to my email....
Good day Sir, any update for my account issue
i already purchased/avail dated Oct.13, i attached the proof from where i purchased,
i message my reseller and he said they activated already, he said i need to ask for your help beacuse there is nothing they can do to fix the issue.....thank you

history of the problem

i purchased/ avail UT on website lakgsm.com.....i use my username in lakgsm which is " iCloud" my email [email protected]
i did not know that i should have used my username in UNLOCKTOOL when i purchased, my username in UT is "iCloudX

..:: SONY ::...

Friend's Martview
Aug 23, 2020
INDIA
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Good day Sir, any update for my account issue

history of the problem

Now fixed , your Username Now : iCloudX
You can login now post result here

Last edited: