UFi UFS - Prog not active

UFi Box & Dongle

Quetzaltzin

Jan 13, 2019
I install fine the UFI UFS prog but when i do click on "active UFS tool box" say "activation complete" but when the software restart, say again is not active!! i try to many times and always say the same!! help please!!!!!

lzy123

Jan 5, 2022
huu
I install fine the UFI UFS prog but when i do click on "active UFS tool box" say "activation complete" but when the software restart, say again is not active!! i try to many times and always say the same!! help please!!!!!
me to

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 113

DY1122

Dec 29, 2021
hdjsj
After installing the latest software, ufs-prog will always prompt to activate. Half a minute after you click the activate button, the software will automatically open to remind you to activate again. It has been stuck in this interface. It's too helpless

1641364018(1).png

Madgoeslim

Product Manager
Aug 6, 2018
Indonesia
Hi,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We have fixed about activation issue in UFS ToolBox,
UFI Software v 1.6.0.2334 is up to server sync.
please do the following steps to update:
Open the UFI eMMC ToolBox, then do Synchronize files to automatically update the UFI software.

After the update synchronization is complete, program will autorestart,
then open the UFI UFS ToolBox, you need to upgrade UFI UFS-Prog firmware to version 1.34,
Just click the Upgrade Box Firmware, and wait until upgrade finish, program will autorestart.

If after opening UFS ToolBox, this windows didn't appear, please reconnect UFI UFS-Prog, and reopen the program

Now you can re-activate UFI UFS ToolBox by click the "Activate UFS ToolBox" button

And Your UFS ToolBox are ready to work

If you still face the error, please report it here, will fix it ASAP
B.R

Last edited:

lzy123

Jan 5, 2022
huu
Hi,
Open the UFI eMMC ToolBox, then do Synchronize files to automatically update the UFI software.

After the update synchronization is complete, program will autorestart.

Now open the UFI UFS ToolBox,
You will be asked to upgrade firmware, just click to upgrade firmware.
Once finish, software will auto restart.
Then you can re-activate it by click the "Activate UFS ToolBox" button.

B.R

Hi,

B.R
Hi, why can't I activate my box? I'm in China! Whether the activation box is restricted to the region

Attachments

• B4EAF48A-A2FA-4170-8091-583805C11363.jpeg
    B4EAF48A-A2FA-4170-8091-583805C11363.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 17

Madgoeslim

Product Manager
Aug 6, 2018
Indonesia
Hi, why can't I activate my box? I'm in China! Whether the activation box is restricted to the region
Hmm, after the update, it should be continued by upgrading the ufs-prog firmware before activation. Looks like the firmware upgrade process has been missed.
Thanks for the report, will fix it ASAP.

lzy123

Jan 5, 2022
huu
Hi,

B.R

Hi,

B.R
Hi, just fix the activation issue, please follow my reply above, just update the guide too.

B.R
Hi, just fix the activation issue, please follow my reply above, just update the guide too.

B.R
I am sure that I updated the box according to the V1.6.0.2334 version you released last night and tried to activate it again, but the activation failed again. The same is true for my friend's box in China! The reply from the forum is too slow. Could you please give me a contact information? Wechat or Messenger?

pulima

Nov 14, 2018
Sonork ID
Hi! Did you manage to activate UFS-PROG?
I also have an activation problem

Martview-Malaysia

Distributor
Jun 27, 2020
Kuala Lumpur

I am sure that I updated the box according to the V1.6.0.2334 version you released last night and tried to activate it again, but the activation failed again. The same is true for my friend's box in China! The reply from the forum is too slow. Could you please give me a contact information? Wechat or Messenger?
are you using a English system on pc? it has to be activated in the English system, after activate, you can change it back to Chinese ( or any others language).
it can only be activate in English system, so change the system to English if you are not, and redownload the ufi software and click on activate after that.

Reactions: aftab_ansari5287

pulima

Nov 14, 2018
Sonork ID
are you using a English system on pc? it has to be activated in the English system, after activate, you can change it back to Chinese ( or any others language).
it can only be activate in English system, so change the system to English if you are not, and redownload the ufi software and click on activate after that.
Thank you helped English system!

opalich

Nov 29, 2019
Dears support... i also have problem with activation i just receive my UFI-UFS toolbox connect it with original box to freshelly installed english windows 10 after updating software to latest fw to latest i cant activate box program show message what activation successful and restart after it again appear same window... please help

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-01 104430.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-02-01 104430.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 29

opalich

Nov 29, 2019
i found core problem, need to change not only ui system language but also non unicode languages in my case it was still Russian

VictorMan

Mar 13, 2021
RU
The same problem. EN locale and UNICODE up (beta) doesn`t work in Win 10. Does Win 8.1 fix the problem?

rustam76

Sep 4, 2018
Привет всем пожалуйста помагите мне я не могу активировать ufs-prog?? License activation has been processed but failed to verify, please try again.

manyg1

Apr 27, 2021
POL
Hi, Has anyone managed to run UFS on Win10 or Win11? I work on a Polish-language system, I switched to English and I cannot activate UFS. What exactly needs to be done to get UFS started? I currently have version 1.7.0.2662 installed. Before updating the software, it was possible to activate it. The system asked for a restart and asked for activation again.

Nlkolac

Dec 7, 2023
Russia
Hi, Has anyone managed to run UFS on Win10 or Win11? I work on a Polish-language system, I switched to English and I cannot activate UFS. What exactly needs to be done to get UFS started? I currently have version 1.7.0.2662 installed. Before updating the software, it was possible to activate it. The system asked for a restart and asked for activation again.
Did you manage to find a solution?