HOT Fix and Solutions of Problems for Xiaomi Mobiles

sohrab12

Nov 28, 2023
herat
hi farnky 38.poco x3 nfc I write persist after I patch witj easy jitag.now mobile turn on after 2 minate mobile restart problem with software??

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
hi farnky 38.poco x3 nfc I write persist after I patch witj easy jitag.now mobile turn on after 2 minate mobile restart problem with software??
Hello, you will have made a complete backup of the firmware and the security partitions, then you have to know what version of Miui it has and the security patch, you do not have to mix the modem partition or persist, I don't know if you understand what I mean.

sohrab12

Nov 28, 2023
herat
Hello, you will have made a complete backup of the firmware and the security partitions, then you have to know what version of Miui it has and the security patch, you do not have to mix the modem partition or persist, I don't know if you understand what I mean.
bro mobile miui was 14.and my file miui 12 just I write prsist . ok boss I get what should I do thanks.if you have patch mi account file miui 14 poco x3 nfc give me❤

sohrab12

Nov 28, 2023
herat
Hello, I don't have one, greetings.
Hello, Frankie, 38 Poco X 4 Pro, the latest Android, recognizes all SIM cards, except for the active SIM card, it does not ring, it does not ring, but it gives an antenna to Android 12. When I go to 3G, it rings, but it does not work. What is the solution? Thank you

sohrab12

Nov 28, 2023
herat
Hello, Frankie, 38 Poco X 4 Pro, the latest Android, recognizes all SIM cards, except for the active SIM card, it does not ring, it does not ring, but it gives an antenna to Android 12. When I go to 3G, it rings, but it does not work. What is the solution? Thank you