Crazy iOS17 bug let you bypass icloud lock screen on All iphones and ipads

yaoris

Mar 30, 2024
France
please help me
i bought iphone 15 pro max on ebay (has proof of purchase) but apple refuse to help since I am owner #2
And I found it has FMI and icloud locked. Otherwise Activated, and carrier unlocked. even on warranty will dec 24.
I tried everything - nothing works, several sites just scammed me.. if you can help please let me know if it can be done something.... I wanted to buy for resell and earn some money and the seller didnt disclose this info and then removed his store...:(

smartgsmunlock

Jul 1, 2019
please help me
i bought iphone 15 pro max on ebay (has proof of purchase) but apple refuse to help since I am owner #2
And I found it has FMI and icloud locked. Otherwise Activated, and carrier unlocked. even on warranty will dec 24.
I tried everything - nothing works, several sites just scammed me.. if you can help please let me know if it can be done something.... I wanted to buy for resell and earn some money and the seller didnt disclose this info and then removed his store...:(
Please Let me know ur device imei i wll check its possible To Remove iCloud OR Not