imei source scammer - Foysal Mahmud aka (Dhaka Mobile Bangladesh)

Umair Abubakkar

Nov 30, 2016
Dera Ghazi Khan
IMEI Source Cheater!
Please don't buy anything from IMEI Source they are professional Scammer. I have all proofs. IMEI Source server is very slow and very bad experience with them. they complete your just one order after that they scam with you. all 5 star reviews paid

Scammer Alert

Name: Foysal Mahmud aka (Dhaka Mobile Bangladesh) - Nirob aka Nirobdms - Apiunlock
City: Kostisa, Bangladesh
Living: Mirpur Kazipara, Dhaka, Bangladesh
E-mail: [email protected]
web: www.imeisource.com
Tel: +85281924455
Tel: +8801712688009
Sonork: 100.1602000
WhatsApp: +8801712688009
WeChat: IMEISource

Foysal Mahmud
Fahrudeen Ali
Yahya Mostafa
IMEI Source

He is very professional scammer in GSM World.

Share this post on every GSM Group

He also abusing me
here is some proof

www.imeisource.com scammer - Foysal Mahmud aka (Dhaka Mobile Bangladesh)

Reactions: New life mobails

ibshk

Jun 30, 2019
1st of all, we do not allow any abuse or threat at anywhere end.

This guy registered and joined reseller price group. Hence his complain all prices are high, but he is not agreed to show what lowest price getting from somewhere. He had only one sound that price is high. We have 70+ resellers that all prices are same for the reseller price group. In the snapshot, he told price high, we told him let me know service name, we will check. Later he start thread he will abuse. Reason the whatsapp representative was not available instantly , however we do not priority for any messenger conversation/support as we do not provide it as our web mentioned. Someone connected messenger, we just trying to help as extra but not that our proper support area. That's same for all.

We have reviewed your account and have found multiple abuse activities. Your account suspended due to abuse activities.
Your account will be limited until you have revert your abuse and opposition. It may take longer as upon responsible itself.

majosuric

Aug 19, 2018
Malaysia
1st of all, we do not allow any abuse or threat at anywhere end.

This guy registered and joined reseller price group. Hence his complain all prices are high, but he is not agreed to show what lowest price getting from somewhere. He had only one sound that price is high. We have 70+ resellers that all prices are same for the reseller price group. In the snapshot, he told price high, we told him let me know service name, we will check. Later he start thread he will abuse. Reason the whatsapp representative was not available instantly , however we do not priority for any messenger conversation/support as we do not provide it as our web mentioned. Someone connected messenger, we just trying to help as extra but not that our proper support area. That's same for all.

We have reviewed your account and have found multiple abuse activities. Your account suspended due to abuse activities.
Your account will be limited until you have revert your abuse and opposition. It may take longer as upon responsible itself.

=================================================================================================================================

This screen shot look like you didnt refund his money and even BLOCKED his WHATSAPP from contacting you

jujjjjjju

Mar 2, 2023
usa
Es un estafador, solo te come el dinero dando desbloqueos falsos, luego no contestas tus correos ni telegram, un ladrón mil veces ladrón.

wassetdz

Apr 23, 2023
alger
Welcome
The same problem happened to me with imeisource.com
The iPhone 12 Pro Max is still locked and cannot bypass iCloud
Although I was notified that it was successfully opened as shown in the application number
I hope to solve the problem as soon as possible
Thanks

cortekenterprises

Aug 22, 2023
India
Imeisource Worlds Biggest Scammers

I have placed and order 15 aug 2023 for At&t Semi-Premium Service Worth 230USD.

AFTER PLACING MY ORDER
REGULARLY I FOLLOW THEM ON TELEGRAM,
21 Aug My In Process Order is Successfully Marked As UNLOCKED but Its Not Unlocked. When i ask about this things. They are Not Responsing In Good Way.
They Are Not Giving My Money Back in My Web So i Can use any other service or anything. Even What I am feeling Now That They Have Scammed With Me 230USD in The Name of Unlock.
Everyone Says These Guys Are Scammers. But i was thinking that they have oldest server since 2008. So i trusted them. But they cheated me also. Even they have removed me from daily broadcast. One of my freind is getting broadcast from them daily but not me. Its Not Good Behaviour Which is They Are Doing With Me. I have all screenshots. If anyone want to ask me any screenshots or you may directly whatsapp me on +919354141408
I will share each and every details of imeisource fraud which is done by them with me.
And i am requesting everyone please please please please please keep away from this IMEISOURCE Fraud And Scammers And Irresponsible Peoples.

Note:- if someone say they are good so please mind cheater is always cheater 1-2-3-4 times they do your work after when you give them Heavy Amount They Will Not. And Eat Your Money . So Please Keep Away From Them i also mentally torchured by them like they are giving me time again and again every time. So please i am requesting again to all please do not do anykind of business with IMEISOURCe They Are Professional Cheaters.

Attachments

• IMG_0417.png
    IMG_0417.png
    372.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0418.png
    IMG_0418.png
    548.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0419.png
    IMG_0419.png
    521.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0420.png
    IMG_0420.png
    522.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0421.png
    IMG_0421.png
    529.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0422.png
    IMG_0422.png
    505.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0423.png
    IMG_0423.png
    538.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0424.png
    IMG_0424.png
    504 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0425.png
    IMG_0425.png
    536.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0426.png
    IMG_0426.png
    476.2 KB · Views: 1

DeanDan

Mar 8, 2024
USA
Another victim here.
Just as the others have reported - beware!
This criminal will take your money and never deliver anything.
The website looks legit but it's not. All payment methods are set so that you can never get your money back.
IMEISOURCE.com is a SCAM!

Foysal Mahmud aka (Dhaka Mobile Bangladesh) is a cheater.​

Check other reviews here:
SRS is rated "Bad" with 1.6 / 5 on Trustpilot
imeisource.com A gsmserver that cheated me

Last edited by a moderator: