Chimera Waiting For Update

Chimera Tool

androimran786

Hii Chimera Team.
I Have A Request Related Samsung Qualcomm Phone Procedures.
Request For Knox Guard Patch and BootLoader Unlock Procedure For Samsung Qualcomm CPU Phone.
Some Tools like MDM Fix, TFM Tool and Griffin Already Supported For Samsung Qualcomm Kg Remove and Patch and BootLoader Unlock.
I Request to Add This Feature to Chimera Tool
And Also I Want to Ask A Question
I Have A Samsung G781B on Bit 9 i Want To Repair IMEI Of This Phone I Already Visited Samsung service Centre The Tried To Repair My IMEI but they failed
Service center tell me to replace the motherboard. So is There Any Solution for Repair IMEI for this model.My Phone Have No Hardware Issue. Its My Fault I Corrupted the IMEI. Please Help.

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
Hii Chimera Team.
I Have A Request Related Samsung Qualcomm Phone Procedures.
Request For Knox Guard Patch and BootLoader Unlock Procedure For Samsung Qualcomm CPU Phone.
Some Tools like MDM Fix, TFM Tool and Griffin Already Supported For Samsung Qualcomm Kg Remove and Patch and BootLoader Unlock.
I Request to Add This Feature to Chimera Tool
And Also I Want to Ask A Question
I Have A Samsung G781B on Bit 9 i Want To Repair IMEI Of This Phone I Already Visited Samsung service Centre The Tried To Repair My IMEI but they failed
Service center tell me to replace the motherboard. So is There Any Solution for Repair IMEI for this model.My Phone Have No Hardware Issue. Its My Fault I Corrupted the IMEI. Please Help.
Dear User,

We do not have a solution to repair the IMEI of Qualcomm devices in general.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Lite 5G SM-G781B - by ChimeraTool
Thank you for your request, we will try to add a solution to these procedures for Qualcomm devices.

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam