Ufi box Pakistan version and UFI indonesia version & UFI India and UFI box international version have the exactly function & Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martview

Staff member
Administrator
Feb 25, 2017
Malaysia & Australia
This Is To Inform That Few Dealers And People are Giving the Wrong Description Of
UFI-Box Pakistan Version

1)Ufi International And Ufi India AND Ufi Indonesia And UFI Pakistan Version Are the Same Boxes
Basic Difference Is Ufi Pakistan Work In Pakistan Only and UFI Indonesia work in Indonesia only and India version only work in India only
The only difference is India version can only work inside India and Indonesia version can only work in Indonesia and Pakistan Version can only work in Pakistan
While UFI international can use in any country

2) It Supports Same Models & Ics Of Ufi International Version
Few Dealers Saying It Support 40 To 45% But It Is Wrong It Supports All 100% What International Version Support
Few dealers said it support only Indian version and Pakistan Version and Indonesia Version it also wrong it is same work as an international version

3) UFI android tool also work with this box
So it no risk of buying UFI Pakistan and UFI India and Indonesia version it saves money for Pakistan and Indian and Indonesian users

Pakistan Distributor (Selling Pakistan Version)

Name: Abdul Basit (KB GSM STORE)
Address: Pakistan, Hyderabad
Email: [email protected]
Whatsup Or Mob: +923443566044
Sonork: 100.1590443
web: www.kbgsmstore.com / www.gsmhunter.pk

Last edited:

bellamy_parker

Feb 20, 2019
i just hope ufi more update FFU fw...ffu for hynix , micron , toshiba etc...
those are make ufi most wanted in the world

bellamy_parker

Feb 20, 2019
please show me what different image text on box cover between ufi indonesia india pakistan and international....
pakistan version by martview like that? or indonesia version by martview <base on picture above>

i already have ufi box but no text like that....i live in indonesia...
so it mean i have an international version ????

Attachments

• 20190220_160229[1].jpg
    20190220_160229[1].jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 131

ibafridi

Friend's Martview
Dec 24, 2017
Pakistan kpk kohat
This Is To Inform That Few Dealers And People are Giving the Wrong Description Of
UFI-Box Pakistan Version

1)Ufi International And Ufi India AND Ufi Indonesia And UFI Pakistan Version Are the Same Boxes
Basic Difference Is Ufi Pakistan Work In Pakistan Only and UFI Indonesia work in Indonesia only and India version only work in India only
The only difference is India version can only work inside India and Indonesia version can only work in Indonesia and Pakistan Version can only work in Pakistan
While UFI international can use in any country

2) It Supports Same Models & Ics Of Ufi International Version
Few Dealers Saying It Support 40 To 45% But It Is Wrong It Supports All 100% What International Version Support
Few dealers said it support only Indian version and Pakistan Version and Indonesia Version it also wrong it is same work as an international version

3) UFI android tool also work with this box
So it no risk of buying UFI Pakistan and UFI India and Indonesia version it saves money for Pakistan and Indian and Indonesian users

Pakistan Distributor (Selling Pakistan Version)

Name: Abdul Basit (KB GSM STORE)
Address: Pakistan, Hyderabad
Email: [email protected]
Whatsup Or Mob: +923443566044
Sonork: 100.1590443
web: www.kbgsmstore.com / www.gsmhunter.pk

Ufi box support c9 pro dead boot repir?

Status
Not open for further replies.