Help Thread deleted for unwanted reason.

aashiq786anis

Jun 12, 2024
India
Hello Team,

today i posted a thread like info. i have not posted any firmware link in that thread. Just added some one's youtube video for referenece.
But, now thread got deleted for not not providing password for that firmware as a reason. how to resolve this?

axecomlb

Staff member
Administrator
May 29, 2020
Lebnon
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Hello Team,

today i posted a thread like info. i have not posted any firmware link in that thread. Just added some one's youtube video for referenece.
But, now thread got deleted for not not providing password for that firmware as a reason. how to resolve this?
Your thread was reported that the download link is not free or contains a password

axecomlb

Staff member
Administrator
May 29, 2020
Lebnon
PayPal:

The title states that a download link should be provided! It is useless to post a video without the firmware link!

aashiq786anis

Jun 12, 2024
India
The title states that a download link should be provided! It is useless to post a video without the firmware link!
hi, 1st they said firmware link contains password. Now u r saying without link the thread is useless.
why cant u take this as a info, that i posted.

Better delete all my thread & remove my account for this useless reply.

.::Greed::.

Friend's Martview
Jun 10, 2019
hi, 1st they said firmware link contains password. Now u r saying without link the thread is useless.

JUST ADD DIRECT LINK AND PASSWORD HERE

axecomlb

Staff member
Administrator
May 29, 2020
Lebnon
PayPal:

"Nothing Phone 1 Firmware #unbrick #nothingos #stockrom #frp #qualcomm #crashdump #bootloop #fix "​

1st:

firmware is written in the title!

And Thread title is: "Nothing phone Flash file!!"
Many users will post similar video and ask for money to provide download link! which is not allowed here!

2nd:
U are getting monetization from martview forum .Once views reach a certain amount , u will get money from forum !So these are our rules !

3rd:
Almost all users will watch the video for the download link! No one will just watch the phone getting flashed and unbricked just for fun without having the download link!

aashiq786anis

Jun 12, 2024
India

"Nothing Phone 1 Firmware #unbrick #nothingos #stockrom #frp #qualcomm #crashdump #bootloop #fix "​

1st:

firmware is written in the title!

And Thread title is: "Nothing phone Flash file!!"
Many users will post similar video and ask for money to provide download link! which is not allowed here!

2nd:
U are getting monetization from martview forum .Once views reach a certain amount , u will get money from forum !So these are our rules !

3rd:
Almost all users will watch the video for the download link! No one will just watch the phone getting flashed and unbricked just for fun without having the download link!
Hi, what if a user posted firmware link & says contact me on whatsapp. After contacting in whatsapp, if he says the file is paid file & asks money there.

What ur team will do for that thread?

axecomlb

Staff member
Administrator
May 29, 2020
Lebnon
PayPal:

Hi, what if a user posted firmware link & says contact me on whatsapp. After contacting in whatsapp, if he says the file is paid file & asks money there.

What ur team will do for that thread?
If he says this, the post will get deleted and he will receive a warning point. Rules are clear

Reactions: aashiq786anis