Sigma Box developers

Rehox

Nov 8, 2019
Greetings Sigma Box developers

I have a concern related to the use of the box and we chose to update to Sigma Plus as a project to improve the use of the tool and given that the expectation of what you had published has not been met, it would be a new tool with many more possibilities than those offered until now.

And of course this is a great tool so many users switched to Sigma Plus trusting in the potential of the tool and trust in you as developers and I would like to be part of those users who trust you and become part of the Sigma project Plus they allow us to return to the old box format so we can continue using it.

We have an investment both in the box and in the different activated packs and I think you should be aware that the Sigma Plus project did not meet the expectations that you let us know and it would be fair to be able to use the box without the restriction of paying an annual fee. since for us, since we do not have relevant updates, we would have to abandon it and desist from using it.

And I repeat, it is a good tool, but do not force us to pay for a change that we trust in you and that has not met our expectations.

Reactions: iory25dz