New MaAnt Big Slap MY-01 3-in-1 Fast Heat Dissipation + UV Curing + Smoke Exhaust

Martview

Staff member
Administrator
Feb 25, 2017
Malaysia & Australia

MaAnt Big Slap MY-01 3-in-1 Fast Heat Dissipation + UV Curing + Smoke Exhaust

Buy at below link : MaAnt Big Slap MY-01 3-in-1 Fast Heat Dissipation + UV Curing + Smoke Exhaust - Martview
CLICK HERE

MaAnt-Big-Slap-MY-01-3-in-1-Fast-Heat-Dissipation-+-UV-Curing-+-Smoke-Exhaust-(3).jpg

Features:
  • MY-01 big slap UV curable cooling fan, 2W speed, 3S cooling, Fast heat dissipation +UV curing smoke exhaust in one
  • Strong performance, easy to operate, exquisite design, power can be used
  • LG foot 3W, quartz glass UV lamp, 3W light effect power curing cooling, maintenance without waiting
  • High wind speed, fast cooling, 2W speed high wind speed, one button switch for UV curing to develop superior wind speed and volume, curing fast, does not hurt the effect of green oil itself
  • Strong wind effect, strong ability to blow smoke, while having a certain cleaning, fine dust function, the maintenance can remove harmful smoke and maintenance residual fine dust
  • Power on through Type-C fast charge interface, fully achieve motor power supply, avoid battery damage to the battery machine, loss of power replacement, insufficient battery power supply, always face the trouble of charging
  • One machine multi-function, curing/cooling, the auxiliary function is easy to blow the air to exhaust the smoke, dust, and dust
  • Type-C high-speed power supply can simultaneously power LED illuminator and 20000 bypass fan motor, durable use does not crash, convenient and fast
  • Type-C charging cable use, the power supply is fast and convenient, no battery, the trouble of power loss, insufficient charging, battery replacement, and other battery damage
  • Raised pillar suspension design, very convenient maintenance work, unload and put down to repair operation
  • The product is small and exquisite, 38*38*55mm in size, you can hold it all in one hand, it is easy to carry, take as you go, light luxury, and portable