Chimera Locked computer id Contact with support team

Chimera Tool

aftab_ansari5287

Super Moderator
Aug 16, 2019
INDIA
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Please unblock my account locked. I formatted the pc and logged in again but the account got locked.
Username : aftabansari5287

jameel91

Sep 9, 2018
Dear Chimera Team,
i am facing issue regading "Locked Computer ID" plz resolve my issue as priority basis

username: jameel91

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
Dear Chimera Team,
i am facing issue regading "Locked Computer ID" plz resolve my issue as priority basis

username: jameel91
Dear User,

An account recently discovered to be rented out was locked due to this violation, and apparently your computer was connected to that account as well.
As your computer appears to be using a legitimate account since that renting incident in the past, we have decided to unlock it for you. Thank you for acting in accordance with the end user licence agreement, and not participating in renting/remote usage of ChimeraTool anymore.

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam

jameel91

Sep 9, 2018
Dear User,

An account recently discovered to be rented out was locked due to this violation, and apparently your computer was connected to that account as well.
As your computer appears to be using a legitimate account since that renting incident in the past, we have decided to unlock it for you. Thank you for acting in accordance with the end user licence agreement, and not participating in renting/remote usage of ChimeraTool anymore.

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam
i have not used rent tools or nor offered others to rented out my Chimera tool. i only deactivated my antiviurus to use other tool becuase unlocktool false malware detection as malware

qaisarmittho

Sep 14, 2019
Dear Chimera Team,

username: qaisarmittho

Screenshot 2024-08-12 175932.png

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
Dear Chimera Team,

username: qaisarmittho

View attachment 68615
Dear User,

Please contact us once the owner of this computer has his own licence on his own account, and after that, we are willing to unlock the computer for him.

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam

Reactions: phuochiep24

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
Hello Team Chimera i have same issue Locked Computer id please kindly resolve my issue my PC Device iD is : 0D9B8ADF-482A-4F04-BF89-EE2E1B1999F2
Dear User,

Please tell us the username of ALL the accounts that have used this computer in the past, so we can find the issue.
Most likely the computer was used by rented/remotely used accounts, and as the accounts were discovered to be violating the rules, all computers got locked as well.

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam