New I will never share Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation

yasirbhai

Dec 18, 2023
karachi

Infinity-Box

Product Manager
Feb 10, 2019
Please do not use sharing and crack tools with Infinity.
Thank you!

Now run Infinity DongleManager - [pub] and update Dongle firmware

double

Aug 21, 2022
aba
will never share Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation

Dear Friends,
Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools.
You may kill your dongles with sharing.
I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID.

How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support

S/N to repair: [dongle S/N 15CED591

rajakamal200

Jul 6, 2021
rawalpindi
Please do not use sharing and crack tools with Infinity.
Thank you!

Now run Infinity DongleManager - [pub] and update Dongle firmware
Dear Friends, Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools. You may kill your dongles with sharing. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID. How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair: [...write here your dongle S/N.41BE1F6F]

Infinity-Box

Product Manager
Feb 10, 2019
will never share Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation

Dear Friends,
Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools.
You may kill your dongles with sharing.
I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID.

How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support

S/N to repair: [dongle S/N 15CED591
it was fixed time ago

what sharing tool do you use this time?

Infinity-Box

Product Manager
Feb 10, 2019
Dear Friends, Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools. You may kill your dongles with sharing. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID. How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair: [...write here your dongle S/N.41BE1F6F]
it was fixed time ago

what sharing tool do you use this time?