How to Remove Virus Apps from Android Mobile in 2024

.::Greed::.

Friend's Martview
Jun 10, 2019
How to Remove Virus Apps from Android Mobile in 2024

Friends, today I’m going to introduce you to a tool that will be of great help. You may have noticed that even when we don't open any app, ads start appearing on our mobile screens. These ads can pop up at any time, disrupting your experience. Sometimes, malicious apps install themselves, hide from view, and continue using your data, draining your battery quickly. If you’re facing similar issues, you can easily solve them by downloading the tool mentioned below and freeing your phone from such problems.

Features

• Detect and Remove Unwanted Apps: This tool helps to detect hidden applications that contain viruses or malware.
  • Remove Ads: It removes persistent ads that frequently show up on your mobile screen.
  • Automatic Ad Detection: Identifies and removes apps that automatically produce ads.
  • No System Apps Affected: This tool doesn’t remove essential system applications, ensuring your phone remains functional.
  • Easy Virus Removal: It efficiently removes virus-infected apps without needing complex operations.
  • Auto Removal: Automatically identifies and removes virus apps, including those downloaded from sources like OPPO Market.
  • Battery Saver: Removing these virus apps, helps in extending your device's battery life.

How to Use This Tool?

1. Download the Tool: First, download this portable tool, which is available for free.
  2. Extract Files: After downloading, extract all the tool files to your desktop.
  3. Run the Tool: Double-click on the "Anti Virus.exe" file to launch the tool.
  4. Connect Your Mobile to PC: Connect your Android phone to the computer using a USB cable. Make sure that USB Debugging Mode is enabled on your phone.
  5. Select the Operation: Once the tool is open, you’ll see options related to different problems. Select the option that matches your issue.
  6. Execute the Operation: Click on the desired operation, and the tool will automatically remove all the apps causing issues on your device.

Download Link

If u find my post helpful, press like button✌

Reactions: i-PH tech