Dec 21, 2016
morocco

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
I tried same procedure but still not exit Eub mode
Dear User,

Most likely the drivers are not functioning properly on your computer.
To resolve this, first make sure you are using a stock/full copy of Windows 10, update it to the latest patch, install/reinstall all Chimera drivers and restart the PC after you are done.

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam

rekcif

Sep 8, 2024
germany
same problem here, frp unlock sucess, then repair with BL, after that fullflash phone get black screen, disconnect it and pull out battery cable pull it in doesnt start still in eub when i put it on the cable maybe someone can help.
Phone is 546e a54 5g bootloader 9

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
same problem here, frp unlock sucess, then repair with BL, after that fullflash phone get black screen, disconnect it and pull out battery cable pull it in doesnt start still in eub when i put it on the cable maybe someone can help.
Phone is 546e a54 5g bootloader 9
HI
Pull the cable after the process is complete so that the phone does not re-enter the mode and try

rekcif

Sep 8, 2024
germany
Thanks, but i do it before i, pullover out the cable immediately when update is done, pull out the cable and the batterie runter the Batery cable and press Start and it goes to eub mode, i also Tried with autoboot off same thing

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
Thanks, but i do it before i, pullover out the cable immediately when update is done, pull out the cable and the batterie runter the Batery cable and press Start and it goes to eub mode, i also Tried with autoboot off same thing
You try unbrick phone and the phone not go to download mode?

rashidnaz143

Dec 8, 2021
Pakistan
> How to Exit EUB Mode & Unbrick Samsung A40 (A405FN) Bit4 By Chimera Tool

- The phone does not go out of EUB mode after Remove FRP.

- Failed to unbrick by tool.

- need to write file BL with same binary The file used in the process BL_A405FNXXS4CUH2

- after that phone go to download mode need write new firmware by same binary or higher.

Yes i already done many phones

rekcif

Sep 8, 2024
germany
You try unbrick phone and the phone not go to download mode?
Hello my english is not that good, i will try to explain, i put the Phone in EUB, unlock FRP, donwloaded original Firmware with the right Bootloader, Repair unbrick an the Phon goers into Downloadmode EDL, then i Flash the Full Firmware with selectet home csc, before the Phone restarts i immedieatly pull out the Cable and then i disconnect the Battery, then i put the battery in and the Phone wont start normal, when i connect it to the Computer it goes automaticly in EUB.
I tried it many times, but no sucess it wont get out of the eub mode.

I dont know what iam doing wrong.

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
Hello my english is not that good, i will try to explain, i put the Phone in EUB, unlock FRP, donwloaded original Firmware with the right Bootloader, Repair unbrick an the Phon goers into Downloadmode EDL, then i Flash the Full Firmware with selectet home csc, before the Phone restarts i immedieatly pull out the Cable and then i disconnect the Battery, then i put the battery in and the Phone wont start normal, when i connect it to the Computer it goes automaticly in EUB.
I tried it many times, but no sucess it wont get out of the eub mode.

I dont know what iam doing wrong.
Dear User,

Can you share a work ID with us, so we can look into what could be the issue?

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
WorkID: 305439971 Repair unbrick

WorkID: 305440634 Software Flash
Dear User,

By looking at your works with this device, almost all of them look good, however, there are just a few ones that are indicative of driver issues, and as Boot Repair is especially sensitive to them, we should go through the following steps to ensure thatyour drivers can function flawlessly.
To resolve this, first make sure you are using a stock/full copy of Windows 10, update it to the latest patch, install/reinstall all Chimera drivers and restart the PC after you are done.
After going though these steps, please connect the phone in EUB mode again, perform a Boot Repair on it, and fully flash in Download mode.

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam

Reactions: perata

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
did not work, thanks
Dear User,

I still see the exact same USB communication errors in all of your new procedures in EUB mode.
Can you confirm to me that you have successfully made sure you have a FULL copy of Windows 10 that is updated to the latest patch?

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam

rekcif

Sep 8, 2024
germany
Yes, it is offiziell Windows 10 with the latent Patches, the only Thing i have think about is that it is a A54 5g Model Number 546e, in made it yesterday with a S23 FE and it worden like a charm, no unbrick repair, just eub, frp unlock and it rebooted itself.
So i dont no what should be the matter