Chimera Help please, Chimera account locked

Chimera Tool

tioduy

Jul 28, 2024
Estado de México, Zacualpan
My Chimera account was blocked yesterday after I accidentally installed USB director while I had the Chimera program open, can you please help me unlock my account? It is the first time that my account has been blocked. My user is TIODUY and my e-mail [email protected]
Greetings

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
My Chimera account was blocked yesterday after I accidentally installed USB director while I had the Chimera program open, can you please help me unlock my account? It is the first time that my account has been blocked. My user is TIODUY and my e-mail [email protected]
Greetings
Dear User!

Your account is blocked by the Chimera Tool Team. The reason behind this action is that you broke our policy about the License usage. Our policy - which you accepted at the registration & in the Chimera Tool Software - says that you are not able to share the tool with any third party software / tool. We discovered that despite our Policy, you still kept using the tool remotely / together with USB sharing softwares, which is strictly prohibited and against our rules. As this is the first time that we detected this issue with your account, we will unblock it. Take this as a Warning from our system. Please do not use any third party software / driver / tool to share or remotely use the program. DO NOT TRY TO SHARE THE TOOL.
We are going to unblock you for the first and last time. Please do not try to share or remotely use the program again, make sure to always close all sharing apps first before starting up ChimeraTool in the future. We will not be able to unblock you like this if this happens once more. Please read the message and the Policy carefully so that you do not repeat the same mistake you made.

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam

Reactions: local88

tioduy

Jul 28, 2024
Estado de México, Zacualpan
Your account is blocked by the Chimera Tool Team. The reason behind this action is that you broke our policy about the License usage. Our policy - which you accepted at the registration & in the Chimera Tool Software - says that you are not able to share the tool with any third party software / tool. We discovered that despite our Policy, you still kept using the tool remotely / together with USB sharing softwares, which is strictly prohibited and against our rules. As this is the first time that we detected this issue with your account, we will unblock it. Take this as a Warning from our system. Please do not use any third party software / driver / tool to share or remotely use the program. DO NOT TRY TO SHARE THE TOOL.
We are going to unblock you for the first and last time. Please do not try to share or remotely use the program again, make sure to always close all sharing apps first before starting up ChimeraTool in the future. We will not be able to unblock you like this if this happens once more. Please read the message and the Policy carefully so that you do not repeat the same mistake you made.
okay, thank you very much

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
why you blocked my for every when its first mistake User Hossam777
Dear User,

Account Hossam777 was used for renting/remote working.
Leaving an USB sharing software running CAN be a mistake, but renting/remotely using an account is NOT a mistake, but in all cases a deliberate violation of the end user licence agreement.
For this reason accounts that are discovered to be operated in such way are locked permanently, like account Hossam777.

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam