[Fraud Alert] Never BUY GSM HOSTING SECTION ~ Think thousand times before buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

aguhy

Feb 8, 2019
Hereby, we started a review of GSM Hosting as experienced their fraudulent activities.

We had rent a section with Gsmhosting/.com that worth €2000 euro/year for advertising purpose.

They (GSMHOSTING TEAM) are completely big fraud, cheaters and making harmful who bought section in their forum.

They are blackmailer and will blackmail you at any time if you don't perform their illegal concern.

Mainly their super moderators, moderators even admins are involved various fraudulent in background. They made rules and violated the rules by their super moderators, moderators even admins. As we know (also confirmed from administrator ..::Neo::.., ➡View Proof), any super moderators or moderators can't do any cellphone-related business based online. But their most of super moderators are doing the cellphone-related business based online even they have unlock server (website) also one of Super Moderator (Parash) have a section in their forum. Both mentioned are violated their forum rules = they are a fraud and UN-trusted.

List SMod/Mod who doing unlocking business.

LEO (unlockegypt.com)
Parash (adminunlocker.com)
GSMWorld (nck-unlocker.com)

List SMod who have a section in Gsm Hosting.
Parash AdminUnlocker team (DirectSource+) Provided by zfrank
sayed tarik
(trustunlocking.com)

We bought section by yearly €2000 euro not for hijack/steal our clients profile secure data by Super Moderators / Moderators because they access our section or any sections user profile emails and using the data into their personal use of their unlocking business such as access email, ips, etc.

Since we have noticed and proven to the ************** admins but are also involved this subject and admins keep violating their own made rules. However, they are leading and calling other peoples are cheaters while they are a cheater. This is strictly cheating with section owners who bought paid section by €2000 euro and the section owners are completely insecure.

If you say anything legally about their fraud activities, they will apply to give you a surprise as banned or remove or make listed cheater in their forum.

So, if you buy section in **************, you will be lost your carrier because when your users are query something in your section, the cheaters team will track your users email, ips and filtering in their own website, ultimately your clients will not stat with you because the cheaters giving them better price than your price because they know how to hijack and motivated a client illegally. That's happened with us.

Today happened someone, tomorrow will happen with you, No Doubt. Never accept any aggressive manner and non-independence.

See more details about their fraud activities

About ..::Neo::.. GSM HOSTING
Top Cheaters in **************
Beware unlockegypt.com scam team of **************
Beware nck-unlocker.com scam team of **************
Fraud Alert adminunlocker.com aka Parash from Bangladesh

If you have any concern about this thread, PM/REPLY.

MarcTang

Distributor
Jul 30, 2018
Australia
Its real never buy any section from GSM HOSTING they are 100000000000000000000% sure scammer after received money EURO 2000 they will not add your section

Android Pro Tool <=== Androidprotool is the example and it was not listed after payment paid to them and as well didn't refund the money back

Worst thing is NEO asked to ship UFI box , EMMC dongle and SFT which said after received this device will create a section for it but after received all this free device they never create the section and worst is they just keep the box in hand and use it ........... really shame of the whole GSMHOSTING MOD and admin all group together a real scammer with certificate type

• Sad
Reactions: GiftedGsm

aguhy

Feb 8, 2019
Ok, I will make a new thread and include their all members of the team leaders if they are not concerned about it this matter. So, this will be also a warning for all team members of Gsm Hosting to avoid seal of as a scammer with their name. I will publish their personal identity too if they are involved as rank as a mod/smod. The reason you are also working/involve with frauds, scammers and helping scammers together on Gsm Hosting.

The approximate time frame is 60 Days.

Last edited:

MarcTang

Distributor
Jul 30, 2018
Australia
Ahmed MOD of GH after received my Emmc dongle for few months and i ask Ahmed has my section been added yet
And see what he reply to me he also get mad because he is a good MOD ......and have been received emmc dongle and he have tested all work good as well have report to super MOD should need to create the EMMC dongle section at GH already ......

So my question here to all GH super MOD are you guys really that poor even small amount of money also wanted to scam ????
Or is it GH didnt give you guys benefit so you guys started to use GH to scam around ?

Status
Not open for further replies.