Infinity Dear Friends, Please never never never share your dongles with eltima and other tools, You may kill your dongles. Repair after sharing is paid. I will

Infinity Box & Dongle

abytech

May 9, 2021
dar es salaam
Dear Friends, Please never never never share your dongles with eltima and other tools, You may kill your dongles. Repair after sharing is paid. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair is PAID How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair 006E5D4A69

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
Please do not use sharing and crack tools with Infinity.
Thank you!

Now run Infinity DongleManager - [pub] and update Dongle firmware

mechacknawej

Jan 9, 2023
DRC CONGO
Dear Friends, Please never never never share your dongles with eltima and other tools, You may kill your dongles. Repair after sharing is paid. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair is PAID How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair 4B8E1C70