Can't connect to PC for frp removal

Inkedangel

Jul 14, 2019
hello I'm really hoping somebody can help me because I'm not getting answers anywhere I've halfway through a course to learn mobile tech repairs and I'm completely stuck on a Samsung SM g925a when trying to remove the FRP. I have written my class instructors and I'm not getting any response. I've downloaded all the drivers from Samsung I've updated them all but however it is not allowing me to connect the device to my PC so I can get it into odin to flash combination files. When I plug the device in to my windows 10 pc I receive a pop up saying the last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it and then in device manager when I open it it shows as unknown USB device device descriptor request failed. I tried to download the drivers again reinstalled and updated them and that didn't work. I changed all my cords tried it on every Cord I had and it didn't work, yet these cords recognized other devices I had. I also uninstalled the USB driver and then I ran the hardware troubleshooter still got nothing and then I also disabled fast startup none of this has worked. I also have spent countless hours researching on line and I'm just not getting any answers and I get the same troubleshooting ideas I've already tried however I did come across a program USB debugger r but I don't know if I had just downloaded it wrong or had the wrong firmware files but it wasn't working for me I thought maybe that would help me to connect to PC. I'm still learning and only halfway through the course but it seems like this is such an easy issue that I just can't seem to figure out is there anybody out there willing to help me figure this out please I'm sure something simple Im missing or forgetting but I've been dedicated to this phone and I sure can't figure it out it's stopping me right at the gate. Thanks in advance