Auth Account Xiaomi

Franky38

Friend's Martview
Jul 28, 2018
Torre Pacheco- Murcia- España
Good Gentlemen, for all the users that are interested in having an authorized account of xiaomi, that contact me through private message, this post is serious no fake, greetings. Send me a phone number with the country code and the name.

Reactions: daicabeco

fabimbrigida

Jul 8, 2019
[QUOTE = "Franky38, postagem: 40211, membro: 57892"]
Bom Senhores, para todos os usuários que estão interessados em ter uma conta autorizada do xiaomi, que me contatam através de mensagem privada, este post é sério, sem falsos cumprimentos. Envie-me um número de telefone com o código do país e o nome.
[/CITAR]Fabio +5511981882035

Franky38

Friend's Martview
Jul 28, 2018
[QUOTE = "Franky38, postagem: 40211, membro: 57892"]
Bom Senhores, para todos os usuários que estão interessados em ter uma conta autorizada do xiaomi, que me contatam através de mensagem privada, este post é sério, sem falsos cumprimentos. Envie-me um número de telefone com o código do país e o nome.
[/CITAR]Fabio +5511981882035
Good bro, I do not breach anything, I'm not to blame, my contact tell me the server or where he gets username and password for authorized account of xiaomi, is down, does not work, and one more thing, rule of the forum you have to talk in English colleague, is not our language of our country, I am not to blame for your anger, greetings

Franky38

Friend's Martview
Jul 28, 2018
Hi, looking online I found this page, it has a software to authorize the xiaomi, either with miflash or spflashtool, it is compatible with all xiaomi models that are currently on the market, you register and the activation is worth 5 dollars and goes through credits, 3 credits per operation, I've already tried it and it's a fable, for now, tested models: pocophone f1, note 6 pro, note 7, redmi 7, redmi 6 and 6a if you're interested, apart it has more things, firmware, combination for samsung, has for oppo, has things for xiaomi, firmware, etc, take a look. regards

Link of the page: Topics – NLock.VIP

Forgive the inconveniences, I thought that the person was serious, I'm really sorry