TWRP Backup & Restore Tool

Faheem Anjum

Mar 11, 2017
Mardan

Description:
This tool gives you an ability to make a backup of your phone to your PC using the latest TWRP 3.1.0 Recovery. This is a simple handy tool if you want to make a backup of your phone to your PC and you don't want to deal with ADB commands.

Features:
1. Complete Backup
2. Partition specific backup (system, boot etc.)
3. Backup option from phone's GUI
4. Full restore
5. Boot into recovery
6. System reboot

NOTE:
1. Only works with TWRP v3.1.0
2. I can't provide support for issues related to TWRP. This is just a simple tool to save you some typing, most of the work is done by TWRP itself.
3. TWRP 3.1.0 still has some bugs and it may fail to do the backup/restore on some devices

Download & Instructions:
TWRP Backup Tool v1.1
Mirror

Please do not copy the download links outside this forum. You can link to my website's download page or to this thread.

FAQ:
1. AdbWinApi.dll not found
You need to install ADB drivers on your computer.
2."Now unlock your device and confirm the backup operation..."
This message is generated by TWRP and not by my tool. I am guessing it means check your phone for the backup process.

LowEWindowsAZ

Apr 19, 2021
US
Windows are a gateway to the outer world. It imparts psychological and physical access to the neighboring communal life and the elements of nature as well. In wider terms, it is a window to the outdoor kinetic world. It connects the interior of a building with the exterior environment. Low E Windows Arizona is a leading brand in the United States that proposes the exact insight of installing windows in a building.

Apart from the functional component of the windows i.e. allowing the circulation of air, windows play a significant role in the sociological and perceptive development of a person’s intellectuals. It is certainly a vital segment of any form of construction building.

alubi

May 8, 2023
malawi
how to recovery MI without using pc when ist is not continue to start up still looking powered by android help me please . I have been trying to wipe but it is not working.