Should I learn kubernetes if I can utilize AWS

jsteave

Blocked
Jun 26, 2021
Albania
I have learned Docker to a great extent and at this point, I am very comfortable pushing our multi-image containers from development to testing to production. Now I looked into Kubernetes since they go hand-in-hand and I can't help but wonder if it is worth the read. Everything Kubernetes solves seems to be something you can easily implement with load balancing, autoscaling groups, and more which are services provided by AWS. I don't like learning just for learning's sake so can the experts tell me what Kubernetes solves that really makes you want to learn it except what I said here?

jsteave

Blocked
Jun 26, 2021
Albania
I have learned Docker to a great extent and at this point, I am very comfortable pushing our multi-image containers from development to testing to production. Now I looked into Kubernetes since they go hand-in-hand and I can't help Learn Kubernetes but wonder if it is worth the read. Everything Kubernetes solves seems to be something you can easily implement with load balancing, autoscaling groups, and more which are services provided by AWS. I don't like learning just for learning's sake so can the experts tell me what Kubernetes solves that really makes you want to learn it except what I said here?
no response

doni darko

Jul 21, 2023
USA
learning Kubernetes is definitely worth it. You can't do without it now. In addition, it is worth choosing the right educational platform where it can be studied. This will provide you with guaranteed academic success and allow you to pay attention to detail and consolidate learning with practice

hibson141

Jul 22, 2023
usa
learning Kubernetes is definitely worth it. You can't do without it now. In addition, it is worth choosing the right educational platform https://еdureviewer.com/sites-like-еducative/ where it can be studied. This will provide you with guaranteed academic success and allow you to pay attention to detail and consolidate learning with practice
Disagree with you, these are completely opposite things. AWS alone should be enough