[Release] Jailbreak Hub - A place for all your Jailbreak news, reviews, and support

M@SUM

Friend's Martview
Mar 15, 2017
Bangladesh
The Jailbreak Hub team is proud to announce the launch of our project. We came together with a shared vision; a group of individuals with their own sets of knowledge and experience all working toward the same goals that could benefit the community. Alone, we are all just members of the community but as a whole, we can offer something of value.

The core staff has over 10 years of combined experience in jailbreaking our own devices and helping others online and in person. There are developers, designers, bloggers, and podcasters who have all been involved in the community since at least iOS 4. Many of us have beta tested several dozen tweaks over the course of the years.

We're launching a website that will function as a source of news, tutorials, reviews, and explainers curated by your fellow Redditors. We have created a forum for tweaks, themes, and support. We are willing to help these users on a support board on our forums. This forum is not made to take away from /r/Jailbreak, but instead bind them together and bring more non-Redditors into the community. Developers can also host on our repository if they'd like.

Our YouTube channel will focus on tutorials and news as well as taking requests from the community with what kind of videos they'd like to see. JailCast will be joining us as well to provide podcast content with help of the team. We will offer end user support across our entire platform as well as Twitter, Facebook and Discord.

We're also testing out a service for developers. For a limited time, we are offering free support for their tweaks if they are partnered with us. By limited, we mean the window to sign up for free will be closed once we determine our workload versus returns. /u/AntiqueDev will be the first joining us for this program and the whole team would like to thank him. Submit your tweaks here: https://goo.gl/forms/rxA9QCEvE6e17dYJ3
https://goo.gl/forms/rxA9QCEvE6e17dYJ3

We hope to benefit the larger community outside of Reddit while complimenting the sub as well. A lot of us are ******** redditors and spend way too much time here, we don't want it to go anywhere fast. But at the same time, while it's a great site in its many ways it does have its issues.
So we did a thing. Well, several things. And one of us had another thing that was kinda cool so he brought it along for the party. We hope you like it but bring your own beer. /s
Mission Statement

Our goal is to deliver clear, original content that is informative, thoughtful, and engaging in a friendly environment.

We are all incredibly passionate jailbreakers, like you folks. Our team will be a growing, living, breathing thing. The structure we are setting up should be flexible enough to maneuver through the twists and turns that the community takes.
We are looking for writers

Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/D068hPjifZcxgGAN2
Links

1. Main Page/Blog
  2. Forums
  3. Twitter
  4. Repo
  5. Facebook
  6. Podcast
Jailbreak Hub Team:

Meet a few members from the Jailbreak Hub Team:
CDK2020 (Co-Director): Hi I'm Charlie, better known as CDK2020, and I am one of the directors at Jailbreak Hub. I love coding, in my free time, you can find me making websites in PHP and NodeJS. I have been jailbreaking for almost 7 years. I'm very excited to help you all!

Erick (Co-Director): I love helping people out, aside from learning how to code, this is how I spend my time. Jailbreaker since iOS 4. Currently a student in Computer Science in a college in NYC. Unrelated, but I just want to throw it out there, I love Family Guy. Send me some dope FG wallpapers if you got some.

Josh (Co-founder and owner of JailCast): Josh has been indirectly involved in the jailbreak community on and off since Evasi0n 7 dropped and has been jailbreaking his own devices since iOS 4. He enjoys natural foods, gardening, good people, bad jokes, cold air and hot coffee.

Sergei (Co-Director): My name is Sergei and I am a senior in high school. I have a passion for coding, as well as graphic design, content creation, editing, and web design. I also have a hard time choosing what I want to pursue http://forum.**************/ubb/biggrin.gif. I have been jailbreaking since iOS 5 and am glad to have helped make this project come together.

Alex (Podcast team lead, Editor): Hey all! My name is Alex and i'm thrilled to be part of this project and this amazing team. I have over 15 years of experience in media and IT and have been jailbreaking since the very beginning in 2007. I have a passion for technology and I absolutely love gaming (Overwatch FTW!). I'd like to think im a foodie, I collect cigars and I LOVE Scotch.

Colburp (Lead Graphic Designer): Hi, my name is Landon (Colburp). I am the Lead Graphic Designer for Jailbreak Hub. I am a High School student with a passion for graphic design. I like trying new things and being creative. I specialize in logos, icons, and other digital Images!

Shaun: Hi it's Shaun from Jailbreak Hub! I'm an 18-year-old college student majoring in Health medicine and in love with Apple and their products. Although they do have their limitations, I have gained a vast amount of knowledge from personal experience and classes about Apple and it's technologies along with the large world of jailbreaking.

Talk to me about anything tech and science related and I'll turn into the biggest nerd you've seen! I look forward to hearing from you all, and to answer any of your questions!

Adam (Graphic designer): Hey! I'm Adam, I'm one of Jailbreak Hub's graphic design team members and pseudo - do anything I can type members. Graphic design and motion graphics have always been a passion of mine and with this project, I'm ecstatic to be positively impacting this community in any way I can with the skills I've learned over time, as well as learning new skills with the team members I've worked with.
Contact

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] (Email either Erick, Charlie or the contact email for anything about JB Hub)
[email protected] (Podcasts concerns)
[email protected] (Graphic concerns)
Edit: We appreciate your patence while we make a few changes to our site.