P40 lite (jny-lx1) huawei id remove after bootloop(restart) problem

F1 Yazılım

Dec 5, 2022
Konya
Hello everyone.

p40 lite(jny-lx1) phone accidentally entered bootloop(restart) mode after huawei id operation. c432 10.0.0.200 emui 12 software is available on the phone. even though taking a security backup after the sigma huawei id operation, it gives an error while restoring this backup and the operation cannot be completed. I tried c432 emui 12 different software again but the problem did not improve.

Although I install the software by selecting 6 files, there is no change. Even though I install software with OTG, there is no change. Although I installed a "chip damage repair" backup from a different phone, the reboot continues after the "huawei" text at the beginning.

phone was on and working. There was no huawei id on the phone. I accidentally started the "huawei id" process. I didn't want to stop the process because it started. When the process is complete, the phone has entered the continuous reboot mode. I tried different software and chip fix but it doesn't work. The bootloop( restart) continues. do you have an idea?

I'm waiting for your help.

F1 Yazılım

Dec 5, 2022
Konya
It turned out that the cause of this problem was the battery. Be sure to check the battery for phones that are in a restart (bootloop) state. Maybe it will be useful for a friend of mine.

Reactions: ssary

adrenalinh

Sep 1, 2020
Uzbekistan
Hello everyone.

p40 lite(jny-lx1) phone accidentally entered bootloop(restart) mode after huawei id operation. c432 10.0.0.200 emui 12 software is available on the phone. even though taking a security backup after the sigma huawei id operation, it gives an error while restoring this backup and the operation cannot be completed. I tried c432 emui 12 different software again but the problem did not improve.

Although I install the software by selecting 6 files, there is no change. Even though I install software with OTG, there is no change. Although I installed a "chip damage repair" backup from a different phone, the reboot continues after the "huawei" text at the beginning.

phone was on and working. There was no huawei id on the phone. I accidentally started the "huawei id" process. I didn't want to stop the process because it started. When the process is complete, the phone has entered the continuous reboot mode. I tried different software and chip fix but it doesn't work. The bootloop( restart) continues. do you have an idea?

I'm waiting for your help.
i have same problem, pleqase help