GSM KING MAKER

Product Supporter
Mar 16, 2017
INDIA - TAMILNADU - KUMBAKONAM
Sonork ID
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
BlankCheck added to Apple EFI/iCloud Unlock

We added blank check after any erase operations. Both Write SPI Full and Write SPI Sync are updated. From right now, after any portion of the chip is erased, HDBOX will do a quick blank check to confirm the erase.Due the nature of SPI chips, if the erase operation was failed (Chip was still protected) HDBOX was detecting that the erase did finish, but HDBOX was not detecting if the erase actually happened and the zone was empty.

* Some tweaks and more checks on the text output. If any issues not fixed, let us know ASAP.

*** Should be last version before our 1.9.5 release, which will bring something new, “first in the world” kindof things!
Enjoy!

Download Here

Reactions: 1jchang

1jchang

Mar 10, 2019
Hi, I'm new to this thread but I'm immediately taken back by the wealth of information and the amazing community.

I'm eager to learn more about this new patch of yours and excuse my ignorance if I ask a dumb question as I'm new to hacking phones thru hardware. So does erasing and rewriting the SPI on and iPhone motherboard removes all iCloud)locks and does one still have to make all others components like the baseband, sn, imei, nand ram and eeprom compatible to the new spi??? Thank youuu

Status
Not open for further replies.